MODCARE

MODCARE
Journey of a thousand miles starts with the first step.

Monday 14 March 2011

My MODICARE Journey

GOOD MODICARE MORNING!

My Journey in MODICARE Business.

It was in the year 2005, One person whom I didnt know came to me and offered some products and introduced me to this business. But I was hesitant to join any MLM business, since many companies were coming and vanishing in the market. But I saw some of the products and thought let me try these products. So I purchased in retail some daily use products. The same day itself we tried these products in our house. We were surprised to see the result!. My wife immediately gave her support to join this business.. The very next day, I called the person who gave me the products and joined the MODICARE business. I went to a meeting at Mangalore, where I saw many success people. I didnt understand the business, but I came to know that anyone can do this business.. The principle is just USE & TELL OTHERS about these products. I had a very good uplines, who supported me daily. I used the products and started recomending it to others. Some just laughed at me, and some used the products and joined me... (Those persons who laughed later joined some other team after seeing my success!!)
The very first month, I received a letter of appreciation and a cheque from the company. I was astonished!. All these I got was just for using the product and recomending it to others!
One and Half years passed, I was selected to a FREE FOREIGN TRIP from the company!!!.. A business cum holiday trip to BANGKOK via Sri lanka!.
That was when I thought that I would not be able to go to any foreign land! Today MODICARE business has given me happiness, health & wealth.....I have to thank Mr. K.K.MODI and all my Uplines for this! I also had the privilege to talk personally with Mr. K.K.MODI at Bangkok!

Join me and experience this wonderfull opportunity that will change your whole lifestyle! Rs.399/- only... 

No comments:

Post a Comment